Friday 3 March 2017

Working night shift.

In January I started working night shift part time. It's a perfect match to my new project involving my new firm.
After working two or three nights I've got a week off. Combining this with working four 24 hours periods in a row every third week it adds up to a bit more than a full job. Still I do have several days in a row of where I can evolve my new project.
The two first months of this year has told me that this is a perfect combination for me, enabling me to consider even a few more projects.
I will have an evaluation in June deciding if I will continue or if some changes is due.
Working night shift is something that appeals to me and I am quiet sure that what ever the evaluation in June is telling me. Working night shift will be a part of the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment