Monday 6 March 2017

Still working on the new bathroom

Due to a weekend where I have been working nights we haven't done much progress on the new bathroom. But every little thing is progress and as you can se from the pictures the floor is getting ready for the tiles and we have done some work on the walls.


Yesterday we where planning what we need the electrician to do and now he's working downstairs doing most of the things we need him to do.
Hopefully we will start on the ceiling during the afternoon before I get to work for the last night shift this week.

Tuesday I will sleep most of the day leaving Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday for me to continue finishing the bathroom.  I am still optimistic hoping to be ready for the finish with the tiles, getting the bathtub, sink and the toilet in during the week starting with the 20th of March.
If everything is going well we will have a new bathroom when we reach April.

No comments:

Post a Comment