Thursday 16 March 2017

Turning things around.

There are lots of things in my life that I needed to change.  Last autumn I started doing these changes making one small step at the time. But now it seems I've made a few mistakes. The first one is waiting to long before I made the changes. It's not critical but if I've started earlier I would have come farther than I'm now, and that feels frustrating. The other one is much more critical. I didn't involve the most important person in my life, my wife, in the process. My plan was to fix everything before I told her what I had been through. Doing this I've pushed her away from me, and I can't forgive myself for that. I must do everything to win her back. Starting with telling her how much I love her and that she is the most important person in my life. Making changes won't do anything if I'm loosing her in the process.

No comments:

Post a Comment