Friday 30 September 2016

So far so good.

I've had a good week giving me confirmations that I've made the right choices. I've been shown several times the fact that the people I'm getting rid of in my life are the people that bring out the worst in me. At the same time I've seen lots of proof of good people starting to enter my life. Some of them are actually people who once was a part of my life but somehow they slipped away. I won't let that happen again.

Yesterday I met one person who I had not seen in almost 20 years. Although it was a brief meeting, just a few words and lots of non verbal communication was telling me this will be a great reunion. I know we will have lots of good talks in the weeks to come.

Now I will spend the weekend looking forward to the week ahead of me. It's been a long time since I did that. It's great living in this wonderful world full of wonderful people who bring out the best of me.



No comments:

Post a Comment