Friday 9 September 2016

Making changes.

The last 8 months has been hard at work. I've tried to make changes but haven't been able to do the right things. I was probably not the right man for the job and as time went by I certainly was not.

The situation took all my energy and the last month before I went for three weeks summer vacation (I didn't get more than 2 weeks) I hardly did anything at all. Most days I went to my office, closed the door and just sat there.

I will not blame anyone but myself. I should have left a long time ago. There is nobody else but me to blame. I choose my own actions. Therefore I will make changes and these words of advices will be the framework of these changes:

Be around people who bring out the best in you, not the worst. People who bring you happiness, not misery. Protect your self respect & peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment