Monday 15 August 2016

Presence in my own life.

A week ago i decided that I needed some changes in my life. I found myself rushing through the present not enjoying my daily life. It was my youngest son who made me see what was going on. He's 7 years old and therefore much wiser than his father. He is present in the moment and has presence in his own life. He is the child that I have forgotten to be. 
For me to be able to see this wonderful world, and to appreciate it, I need to learn from him. Like him I can feel blissfully alive in the now.
I will be focusing on the present when I keep on exploring this wonderful world. Telling you about my descoveries in my blog. And with help from my loved ones I will find the very best, most present me.
Later I will tell you about my resent descoveries, this week end. I've had some fantastic moments with my youngest son and my beautiful wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment