Tuesday 30 August 2016

A rainy day.

It's a rainy day. Most days and most of the time I would not care. But going through a tough period in my life it's hard being an optimist during rainy days.

While the rest of the family are at work and at school I have decided that during the day I will do as follows:
* A bit of relaxing trying to look at the bright side of things.
* Answer a few emails and thereby get rid of one or two frustrations.
* Make a phone call to my parents to inform them about my situation. It might make things easier.
* One hour of training at the local gym.
* Buy groceries and prepare dinner for the rest of the family.

Reading this shortlist it feels overwhelming but I will give it my best shot making this rainy day a happy day in this wonderful world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment