Monday 15 August 2016

It is a wonderful world.

It is a wonderful world.

Reading newspapers and watching the news on TV might lead us to beliving that the World is a horrible place full of terrorism, wars and crime. The fact is that the human race is full of love and the earth is a wonderful place. My intention is to make this blog a proof of that. Like Louis Armstrong is singing in one of his songs (which was the soundtrack of my 18'th birthday): What a wonderful world.

By collecting examples of those numerous big and small things and incidents prooving the wonderfulness of the world I will convince myself and you (my reader) that we inhibit a wonderful world. We just have to open our eyes, and minds, to become aware of it.

This is the beginning of my journey exploring the beautiful lifes and the beautiful moments of this wonderful world. Please join me.

Louis Armstrong - What a wonderful world

No comments:

Post a Comment