Tuesday 21 February 2017

Making changes.

During the last months of last year I made som changes in my life. It's been a tough journey but finally I'm starting to see some results.

For the first time in more than a year I'm looking forward to going to work. I'm currently holding two jobs.

One is my safety. A job that I love with incredible talented persons doing a fantastic job. I'm proud and happy to be a part or it. And it's a job that I'm planning to keep for many years to come.

The second one is my dream of independence. A small project that I run with a good friend. Doing things the way we want and think is the right way of doing things. Recruiting dedicated people who are independent and giving them freedom to shape their own day at work. My plan for this project is to make it grow steadily and hopefully this project continue to be a source of both a safe income and inspiration.

After almost 10 though months I can see that this is a Wonderful World and I'm ready to appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment