Monday 28 November 2016

A happy moment.

As I was walking from the bus a few hundred meters to my house I suddenly saw a small guy sitting next to the road in the frozen grass.

I imagine someone was out late last night or maybe early this morning putting him there in an attempt to put a smile on somebody's face.  And they succeeded.


I had to stop, look at this guy and take a picture. As I was walking home I realized I was smiling to myself, dreaming about the Christmas season and thinking to myself:

"This is a Wonderful World and I am happy to have fantastic people around me. Some of them unknown to me but still they provide me small surprises that put a smile on my face and makes this a wonderful day."

I'm sure I'm not the only one feeling like this after seeing that guy in the grass.

No comments:

Post a Comment